Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy belated birthday, Ange!



It sure does take two to tango, what a fiery scene!?

I was supposed to post this yesterday ON her actual birthday, but that didn't work out... just like most marriages these days. I'm kidding. I have complete faith in the institution *wink wink*.

Anyway, to celebrate the birthday of this sexy goddess, I shall be exploring the many stages of the love story that is Mr. and Mrs. Smith.   


Firstly, where would a relationship be without the meet-cute in a hotel, and the frivolous sex that follows?


Apparently he had to milk a goat himself. Not a euphemism!



Talk bout self-indulgence... on OUR behalf.


Of course, after the lustful sex comes the marriage, which involves :

Awkward dinners...


... If you can't hold a decent dinner conversation, anything involving the bedroom or bathroom will be just as bland and, well, awkward.
[Credit] 



What baffles me is how these two can be in the same room without having *constant, unrelenting, not stopping for like...* How!?

Of course there's the occasional *eating out*...


... And a girl's gotta eat, actually Mr. Smith is more likely the promiscuous one. I just couldn't find the photographic evidence. Whatever, nothing's half as smokin' as Angelina in leather. 


Good old, useless marriage-counselling. Always hilarious.


Fortunately, they're also deadly assassins, which means their fights are a lot more -let's say- stimulating.


*Damn! Now, I have to wash that.*
[Credit]



Passive-aggressive thigh-stroking is definitely IN.



Everything changes when you're no longer killing each other for the fun of it.


See, not so cavalier anymore.


This brings sleeping on the couch to a whole new level. Literally!



That's sentimentality OUT the window, or perhaps not, might be another photo of ... I digress.

Lastly, no one is going to sit through a couple's fight unless it results in steamy ... or a divorce. 



Here's the aftermath... oh Lordy Lord!


Well, what happens in fight club stays in fight club, but CLEARLY they get on like a house on fire.


I hope that was refreshing escapism, now, we must all return to our humdrum existence.

I'm anxiously awaiting your Maleficent, my dear! Give us HELL.

P.S. I Love Ange, this film and y'all. OH Brad, I haven't forgotten about you, I shall be blogging about Inglorious Basterds tonight. Stay sexy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment