Wednesday, June 13, 2012

HELLO people of the past, present and future. ERGH! Forgive me, I have been in a very strange mood these past few days, mostly because I keep having nightmares about weird, intangible and not entirely ALIVE things.

[Credit]
What a beautiful nightmare?

Today's post is a little self-indulgent. When I hate the world, I turn to beautiful cinematography and that is something Guillermo Del Toro masters. Hellboy II is not a masterpiece, I don't love it. However, the world that Del Toro paints is wildly creative and completely enticing.

 So, let us put on our 3D glasses and be seduced by this visually compelling ride.

[Credit]
I'd totally pay an extra dollar for these.



[Credit]
What an attention-hungry diva!?


[Credit]
*Don't make me get my spear out*. Hopefully, NOT a euphemism. 


[Credit]
Prince Nuada... once again... being a diva. Strangely alluring. Perhaps it's his spear, but I digress.


[Credit]
Yet I wonder why I keep having nightmares...


[Credit]
I LOVE  a nice, quirky, heavy, uncomfortable, impractical headdress. 


[Credit]
*Where is MAMA's fertiliser?* 


[Credit]
Abuse of fertilisers... extreme edition.


[Credit]
*you ... mow the lawn?* Now, you know why she's so pale. 


[Credit]
Better scoot whilst I can!

P.S. Hope you enjoyed that. The film is good escapist fun, so view it at your leisure. Love y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment