Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Is there anything that the woman can't do! ?Then again, she is a pilot... and an ass-kicking, neck-cracking, throat-slashing action superstar.

*Oh please, don't put a spell on me.* Sorry, every time I think of this film, the songs pops up. 

March, 2014 cannot come soon enough!!! Hopefully, they will have the decency to release a clip or teaser before next March. 


So, as promised, I HAVE seen Prometheus. I'm just trying to put together a well-rounded review so we might be here till next year. I'm kidding, it SHOULD be finished before midnight. So, keep posted. Love y'all.

P.S. Everyone should check out Leanne Mitchell's rendition of I put a spell on you [LINK]. They should absolutely use it for Maleficent. Maybe Angelina Jolie could have a Bollywood number in the air, similar to the one in Mirror Mirror. Please excuse me whilst I remove my tongue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment