Sunday, June 3, 2012


Hello readers,

 I think I have successfully attached a YOUTUBE video to my post... it's a miracle!

Anyway, time is NOT on my side so I'll do this quickly.

What a great use of sepia tones!? And who knew they had white picket fences in Vietnam, of course they wouldn't stay white for very long...

http://image4.chaobuoisang.net/cs/2012/05/22/my-tam-guc-nga-trong-vong-tay-luong-the-thanh-0.jpg

This is a newly released music video of  My Tam, you can pronounce it as My Time I'm sure her perfume/fashion brand won't mind. Never mind that her voice is flawless and angelic, or that she's gorgeous, but NEVER has a cliche' love story moved me SO MUCH.

I obviously love her and all of that, but the acting chops she exhibits in this short video is really something else. What I truly love is that our diva only *sings* at the climatic moments, essentially using the chorus as poetic dialogue. Oh yeah!

Of course, it would NOT make it onto my blog without being visually and AUDIBLY pleasing. Yes, I ain't British and I don't have an OSCAR, but I'm still a snob. Hehe.

Something I DID NOT  do whilst in Vietnam, how dull!? Thank god this was only the START, which she is trying to PRETEND she never had.. see what I did there? *sly smile*


Anyway the song is creating a feverish craze in Vietnam and, apparently, is quite HOT on Youtube.

I hope you enjoy it, the LIVE TRANSCRIPT (in English) is extremely helpful. Also, in case you missed it, it is a beautifully composed and quietly heartbreaking love song. PERIOD. For extra emphasis.

Another elegant and silently tragic shot. 


P.S. Here is the actual link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqJMldAr57Y if you LOVE it or moi, then PLEASE drag your well-toned behinds to YOUTUBE and click LIKE. If you HATE it and want to express your displeasure, you are most welcomed.

Love y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment