Thursday, May 17, 2012

Greetings all!

Now that I supposedly blog DAILY, I tend to turn to twitter for inspiration... I know right! So, school memories it is, and what's more appropriate than Mean Girls! That was all SORTS of memories, hehe.

When it comes to this film, it's all about the gifts. See what I did there, oh never mind!

This one is just TOO funny! 



You have NO IDEA how applicable this quote is!!!


Wow, I think that's the ONLY bad shot of Regina, HAHA!


...


... again


Another frequently quoted line... of moi.




I could laugh at this all day...


This. Is. Priceless.


I can't keep doing this HAHAHA


And where would Mean Girls be without some Tina Fey action, literally, 'cause she penned the script. Oh yes, woman of many... talents.


I just can't help myself...


Okay, let's end this with some *Karen actions*.

P.S. I know there are MILLIONS more, maybe next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment