Tuesday, May 29, 2012



Early reviews for this gothic adaptation of Snow White has been rather... underwhelming. However, its spectacular cinematography and bedazzling costumes have been unanimously praised. As I have yet to view the film, I'd like to reserve what little HOPE I have left with the assistance of these beautifully designed images.

So Charlize Theron, the goddess/diva of Young Adult, this little collage is for you! Let's hope your Ravenna joins our fantabulous villains' list.







At the very least, I know this Ravenna will be one hell of a *Diva*.





Apparently, this is as lively as she gets. Surprise, surprise. I'm KIDDING, I'm very objective for I have erased any memories of *shudder* Twilight.





Another DIVAlicious shot of Charlize Theron; the poor woman is made of blood thirsty crows,don't expect her to be anything like Julia Robert's evil queen.




Yet another attractive, alluring poster. 




... and ANOTHER; the marketing for this film has been quite attractive so the luke-warm critical reception may have ZERO effect on its $$$ . I'm refraining from making snarky comments because I have no interest in living through Hitchcock's The Birds. 




This one is for the ladies.

He's got a nice axe, eh? Almost as clunky as Thor's hammer.





Alice In Wonderland... another visual spectacle, but Alice had a superb cast including Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Mia... OK I'm going a little off topic! Let's pray that Huntsman's epic battles and its devilish Ravenna are engrossing enough to block our minds from falling into absurd plot holes. There will be many, just look at Alice.


P.S. Maleficent... you're our only hope now. Love y'all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment