Saturday, May 12, 2012

So, today, there was this MASSIVE horse race in Australia - the BTC Cup - and I'm sure you're all shocked that I even know what horse-racing is... well, hehe. My point is that the participating horses have rather interesting names; who names their horse Black Caviar... or Sea Siren for that matter?

Now, I know caviar doesn't strike a chord with some people, but I love it and I have adapted a rather *strange* way of pronouncing the word (refer to title). All innuendos intended. As for sea siren, who doesn't love gorgeous water spirits, whom seduce men and masticate their carcasses?


See, even Brad Pitt can't resist them!



So, although I'd love to depart from our theme of seduction,I simply cannot! My apologies. I mean, I wore a red tie to work today, not saying that I intended to seduce anyone... moving on!

Today's post will be featuring some of the most alluring seductresses and seducers of le cinema.




First up is Red Eye's Cilian Murphy.

A match made in heaven... pun intended 'cause they're on an airplane.



Sorry... I can't help myself!






Penelope Cruz with her velvety corset, in Nine, is to sexy to omit.


http://www.cinemaisdope.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Penelope_Cruz_Nine_B.png




Vincent Cassel - Black Swan

Seduce me, seduce me, seduce me... 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4iePrreCHxSd6DMpmOZSmHRP75nDjjA-Kk3Ugq7G0Oig_Ma2VscyXkktow6nYI52w4g3JoRRFF8KsyfUVWyt0eYbZGG0rv9LLnvgVDWavbUyg00VsHMnpap_1OwiXj_9aoQWrf048rj8/s1600/cassel.jpg




And the Black Swan herself, Mila Kunis.





Henry Cavill - The Tudors series

*Stares* at his... SWORD! 






And where would my list be without Beowulf's Mama Jolie.

Oh that infamous, smoky look.  



Need I comment?






Michael Fassbender - Shame

I know he DOESN'T really have a choice, he's just really good at... IT.  


Love portraits 'cause you can make 'em EXTRA-large. Although some things still look massive on a tiny computer screen, hehe!






Melissa McCarthy - Bridesmaids

*You want to get back in the restroom and not rest?*








Marlon Brando - A Streetcar Named Desire

He IS the epitome of DESIRE.


Tell me about HOT and STEAMY!







Nicole Kidman - Moulin Rouge

I love a little *poetry* before supper...








Jude Law as the infamous playboy Alfie/himself.







Marilyn Monroe - Some Like It Hot











AND I would be killed if I omitted sex god Brad Pitt... Fight Club.

*Swoons*






Before Jolie's legs graced the screen, Mrs. Robison (Bancroft), The Graduate, showed us how it was done. 







Russel Crow - L.A. Confidential

He knows how to scrub... 





Lolita (Sue Lyon) is one naughty, little girl.







Mark Wahlberg - Fear; dedicated to A.F.

Yeah, Amy has a strange fetish for psychopaths






And to wrap it up... the ever-so enigmatic Helena Bonham Carter in Fight Club.


P.S. I KNOW I omitted quite a few notorious seductresses/seducers, next time... next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment