Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Tim Burton spectacle. It may not be pleasing critics, but it sure will do damn fine at the box office... that's how Burton operates nowadays *cough Alice In Wonderland cough*. I actually don't know what to say, and I will RESERVE judgement until I have seen it... AS DIFFICULT as that may be!!!

So, keep reading, this post will celebrate the film's art directions and its fantabulous cast! I shan't TRASH.

Strangely sexy.





YES! Seduce me, seduce me, seduce me...




Work it, Mama Helena!





I've never found Johnny Depp so attractive, talk about getting your teeth into it!






Sorry, Johnny, but you're being upstaged here!





And to finish... another splash of red!

*I'm bringing the sexy back, them other *itches don't know how to act* 







I know this isn't a splash of red, but it's making me see red! 

THAT'S MY POSE!



P.S. *itch is up for personal interpretation! Love y'all.





0 comments:

Post a Comment