Saturday, July 28, 2012

The 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony is one epic, memorable event! You'd think that NOTHING would trump the Queen and James Bond parachuting into the stadium, but Danny Boyle did indeed outdo himself! Dreams truly do come true, the stadium housed the spellbinding duel between Nanny Poppins and tortured orphan Voldemort. Naturally, Poppins won.


The ceremony was sensational. In my opinion, the only thing missing was Adele's live performance of What A Wonderful World. Then again, too many of my life-long dreams were already fulfilled, and greed is a sin. The formation of the airborne, fiery Olympic Rings is an image I shall never forget. I am so glad I woke up early to witness this grand occasion. 

P.S. What A Wonderful World? Love y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment