Tuesday, July 10, 2012


I am, now, TOO EXCITED for this spectacle. This preview gives amazing insights to the story, as well as exclusive behind the scenes footages. Oh who cares about the technicalities!? It is, essentially, the best possible advertisement. 

Although, BANE is no JOKER, this film may be the best in the trilogy. Even if you WORSHIP the Dark Knight as I do, it's difficult to deny that this IS the great ending that this great story DESERVES. The epic action sequences are really something else; at this rate, I will need to attend the midnight screening!!!

What my life would be without cinema...

P.S. Anne Hathaway is exceeding all my initial expectations, she is dangerously sensuous. I am entirely intrigued by the Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marion Cotillard characters, and it's not just because they're attractive. Love y'all.



0 comments:

Post a Comment