Saturday, July 17, 2010


WELL HELLO! I'm feeling kinda drunk right now, which is why I decided to make a blog! I used to hate blogs, well I still kinda do. I know this dude that makes his blog like a funeral-home thingy, which is kinda stupid right! I know blogs are for venting and what not, but c'mon we don't want to read post after post of depression and stress. Which is why I only read one of his post and left him a comment, learn how to write buddy! Which is really kinda hypocriticalistic, cause here i am-almost 2 in the morning, writing like a druken idiot. JUST TO CLARIFY, I DON'T DRINK! I just feel drugged, like seriously, I feel like i'm drugged with happy gas or something. Let's pick one topic and stay on that... ME. Okay, I'm pretty up myself and I'm totally self-centred... like I almost love myself. AHAHAHHA, horrible thing to say! But I am. I just get this weird feeling when I'm not in charge and I am addicted to attention. I'm all about fun and games... so if people actually bother to read this... IT WILL BE FUN! SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PAGE OF TRAUMA AND MORE TRAUMA... NOT HERE! Hehe... did I run everyone off yet... well GOOD MORNING!
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

2 comments: