Saturday, July 17, 2010


Since we're already 'discussing' ME... wouldn't hurt to know another thing... would it? (your cue for 'of course not') Anyway, I LOVE FILMSSSS. Well... decent ones. AND I ADORE CAMERON DIAZ! She is STUNNINGLY SEXY... even if she is being plagued by deep DARK wrinkles. I was never into Cruise, but he is exaggeratedly charming in this film. And yes he has a pimple near his nose and he looks OLD, but my god his body is TO-DIE-FOR! THEY BLAST the screen with their EXPLOSIVE CHEMISTRY and is HILARIOUSLY SASSY as a couple. Being plagued by FILM STUDIES, I tried to analyse it. STUPID! It is pure SUMMER fun, so if you want to actually ENJOY-just ENJOY! So, now I wanna watch it again... so that i can actually FULLY ENJOY!

P.S. Those critics who keeps blabbing about the DEGRADATION OF QUALITY in summer entertainment... GET A LIFE! OR MAYBE A STRESS BALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment