Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Greetings readers!

I know I have been neglectful for quite a while, but here is a little present to cheer you up!


To think of it, I'm hardly in the video. Let's hope my *charismatic and compelling* screen presence compensates for this, you know, Angelina Jolie - Girl Interrupted style.

Watch it. *Like* it (even if you do not). Share it! You can be charitable without having to thrust in an elevator. I would love to say that I strictly reserve those moves for the cause of charitable education, but you know that is clearly not the case. Anyway, let's spread the LOVE and HOPE. Sentimentality can't be taken to the bank, but viral videos can!

Love y'all.

P.S. Will be attacking you with a series of cinematic posts VERY SOON. Again, Love y'all.
Eh... sexy lady...

0 comments:

Post a Comment