Friday, July 15, 2011

I know this blog is supposed to be about films, so I'll make this post short.


OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS? COME ON! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU VOTERS!? OMG DID YOU ALL FORGET HOW TO TICK THE SANDRA OH BOX OR WRITE HER NAME!? What is wrong with you people!?

This is TWO YEARS in a row that Sandra Oh's Cristina Yang (GREY'S ANATOMY!!!) has been snubbed by the EMMY! In this season, Sandra Oh does not only portray her original Cristina (witty, BAD-ASS and sarcastic, but somewhat LIKEABLE); she EXCELS at conveying a scared and 'ruined' Cristina that suffers from PTSD (post traumatic STRESS disorder). A TERRIFYING DISORDER, even if the EMMYS keep going like this... it won't be traumatic ENOUGH for me to get PTSD. YES, It is THAT terrifying!

I AM TRULY DISGUSTED AND HORRIFIED THAT... THAT TRUTHFUL CONVEYANCE OF PTSD COULD BE SNUBBED AND FORGOTTEN BY EMMY VOTERS! Not many actresses TODAY could give such a refined and accurate depiction that is neither TOO NUMB nor TOO MELODRAMATIC.



Once again I'm horrified and VERY VERY VERY VERY SAD that the Emmy voters do this to me A SECOND TIME. THIS IS WHY I STICK TO THE FREAKEN OSCARS! UGHHH
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P.S. I AM EXERCISING SELF CONTROL... ALL THE UGH SELF CONTROL THAT I POSSESS, OR ELSE THE SCREEN WOULD BE LIT WITH THE MOST INCREDIBLE AND PAINFUL INSULTS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment