Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Earnestly speaking, I was starting to question the reality of this film. 

No poster, no trailer!
 My desperate mind was convinced that Disney is weaving an elaborate web of lies, which would not be entirely out of character, but that topical discussion is for another time. 

I can no longer contain my bewildering excitement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, this post, celebrates - screams and shouts - the reality of a genuine and pure fantasy. 
A disney dream realised; my heroine shall morph into the ultimate villain. 
Angelina Jolie is Maleficent. She is!

I particularly like the scales on the headdress, fitting for the ultimate dragon lady.

Jolie is a classic beauty. She exudes intrigue and mystery, a timeless enigma. 
The poster illuminates a darker, more complex and sinister side of Disney and that is surely welcomed.        In one still shot, it has captured the compelling presence of this persona. 

Her graceful posture, her piercing eyes, her cunning.

I shall be on the prowl for the trailer, which should be released within a day. 
Restlessly, I shall wait. 

Hell hath no fury like a fan's scorn. Disney. 

Love y'all



0 comments:

Post a Comment